Webex Meetings provides on-demand collaboration through online meetings via phone or video conferencing. Additional functionality of Webex Meetings includes Microsoft Outlook calendar integration, screen sharing, online chat, breakout session, and recording capabilities. Webex Meetings brings people together in one place whether they're across town or across the country. Webex Meetings can run on a PC, Apple computer, iOS and Android.
All students, staff, and faculty have access to Webex Meetings. There is no need to sign up for an account. Learn how to sign into your Webex Meetings account and how to use Webex Meetings with the links below.
- Signing Into Webex Meetings
- Joining a Meeting
- Scheduling a Meeting
- Hosting a Meeting
- Breakout Sessions
- Webex Meetings Desktop App
- Webex Scheduler
- Using Webex Meetings on Mobile Devices
- Webex Assistant - Captioning within a Webex Meeting
Tips for a Successful Meeting
- If at all possible, use a wired connection. Wireless will work but the wire will be better.
- If you aren't talking mute your line. Remind your guests.
- If you have audio issues on your computer, have the system call a phone instead of having the audio through the computer.
- If you are using your computer for audio, use a headset. If you don't have a headset, keep your volume at a reasonable level to avoid audio feedback.
- Perform a test call to make sure both sides of the call have the software installed correctly, verify the camera/microphone/sound works, and understand how to use the controls.
- Review other Cisco Recommendations.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the IT Help Desk at https://helpdesk.msubillings.edu, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 247-5700.