What Is a Cooperative Education Internship?
Cooperative Education (Co-Op) internships create educational partnerships among Montana State University Billings, the business community, and students.
This unique academic program allows students to earn academic credit, and often a wage, while combining classroom learning with practical work experience.
By participating in a Co-Op Ed internship you will:
- Earn credit toward your degree.
- Put theory into practice
- Work side-by-side with professionals in your field.
- “Test drive” different careers.
- Build a strong résumé.
- Develop a network of contacts in your chosen career field for future opportunities and references.
- Have the potential to earn a salary.
- Receive personal assistance throughout the internship process.
- Visit Library 100 to learn more!
In 2012-13, 241 students earned 927 CE credits, and paid interns earned an average wage of $12.38/hr. Find out how you can earn & learn, too!
Spring 2014 Intern at Global Village
|Forms & Resources|
|Internships Out of Billings Area|
Individuals with disabilities who require accommodations may review Policies & Procedures.