- New Student Orientation to FERPA
- FERPA for Current Students
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Notification of Rights under FERPA
- FERPA Statement for Student Workers
- Request to Prevent Disclosure of Directory Information
Release of Information
In accordance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974, the Registrar of Montana State University Billings may disclose directory information from the education records of a student who is in attendance at Montana State University Billings. Also, the student has the right to refuse to permit the Registrar to disclose directory information. If the student wishes to have all directory information excluded as public information, the student must notify the Admissions and Records Office, Room 107, McMullen Hall. This notice is good for the current academic year only.