How to Pay

Make checks payable to MSU Billings and write the student identification number on the check.  The cancelled check will serve as the receipt unless otherwise requested.

Payments may be paid in person at the cashier window in the Basement of McMullen Hall, or by mailing it to MSU Billings, Attn: Cashier, 1500 University Drive, Billings, MT 59101.  Payments also may be made in person at City College.

You may pay your balance in cash at the cashier window and receive a receipt.  Please do not pay in cash if mailing your payment.

Credit Card Payment
We no longer take credit card payments by phone. All credit card payments will be able to access on-line payment via the student web/myInfo. Enter the secure area and navigate to View and Pay Your Bill via Quik Pay.

  1. Go to: MSUB homepage
  2. Click on: Select myInfo
  3. Click on: Enter Secure Area
  4. Enter: User ID and Pin as directed    
  5. *If you have problems logging in see Campus Logons on MSU Billings website or go to myInfo and select reset password
  6. Click on: Electronic Billing & Payments 
  7. Select term, then Click on: Submit
  8. Click on: QuikPay (This will take you to the QuikPay site)
  9. Click on: Make a Payment     
  10. Follow the steps in QuikPay with choosing payment amount, method, etc.

When to Pay

Fee statements for the current semester are available online approximately a month to two weeks before the semester starts. This online bill will reflect charges for the current enrolled semester and, for financial aid students, aid that will be credited to your account.  This bill does not include parent loans for undergraduate students (PLUS).  All Financial Aid questions should be directed to 657-2188.

Students without financial aid may begin paying at anytime. Tuition and fees must be paid no later than the first day of classes.  A $40.00 late fee will apply after that date.

Students with financial aid may accept fees on their secure area by viewing the web bill and confirming attendance on the web, or by returning the bottom portion of the fee statement at anytime before the first day of class.  Federal financial aid regulations requires us to wait until the week prior to the beginning of classes to post aid to your student account.

If the financial aid does not cover your entire charges, then payment must be made or fill out and return an installment contract for the remainder owed.

Where to PAY

Students may pay with the cashier, located in the Basement of McMullen Hall. By mail at 1500 University Dr. Billings MT 59101 or in the myInfo using QuikPay. 


Questions? Email