College of Business
Vision and Mission Statements
The COB’s vision is to accelerate student success through applied business knowledge and to contribute to a better and brighter future for our students, businesses, community and world.
Our mission is to graduate business students who will succeed in business and entrepreneurial endeavors and contribute to making our world a better place.
Our student education bridges theory and practice, both online and onsite, by
- partnering with the community
- teaching applied business skills
- providing experiential learning
- maintaining close faculty, student and community engagement
Our research focuses on
- application of business theory and concepts to help organizations apply business principles
- educational practices to aid teaching methodologies
- contributions derived from community engagement