Below is a listing of the current open positions at Montana State University Billings.
Please read each announcment carefully for information such as qualifications, required application materials, and closing dates.
APPLICATION FORMS - the following forms will aid you in the application process for MSUB positions. Please read the individual vacancy announcment for each position to ensure you are submitting the correct materials. If you have questions about submitting your application materials please call 406-657-2278 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLINE APPLICATION - select the position you wish to apply for and Apply Online
Classified Staff Positions
- International Students Services Coordinator
- Sign Language Interpreter
- Instructional Technologist
- Computer Systems Analyst I - Information Technology
- Custodian - Facilities Services
- Accounting Associate III - Business Services
- Accounting Associate III - Financial Services
- Transcript Clerk - Admissions and Records
- Program Assistant - Health Sciences
Administrative/Professional Staff Positions
- Radiology Technology Instructor/Program Director - City College
- Assistant Professor for Health & Human Performance
- Diesel Technology, and Related Trades, Instructor - City College
- Assistant Professor of Ceramics - Art Department
- University Lecturer - Music
- Assistant Professor of Psychology - Psychology
Part-Time Faculty Positions
- AC-DC Electronics Instructor - Energy Technician Program - City College
- Electrical Instructor - Energy Technician Program - City College
No positions currently available at this time
APPLICATION FORMS - please read the individual job announcment to learn the required application materials for each position
MSU BILLINGS APPLICATION FORM:
VETERAN'S PREFERENCE: MSU Billings complies with the Montana Veteran’s Employment Preference Act and provides preference in employment to eligible veterans, disabled veterans and certain eligible relatives as specified in the Act. Applicants seeking to claim this preference may either download and fill out the online VETERAN’S PREFERENCE FORM and submit with your application OR contact the Human Resources Office, 310 McMullen Hall, 1500 University Drive, Billings, MT 59101-0245, (406)657-2278 (voice/TDD), before the screening date or closing date for application and we can email fax or mail you the Veteran's Preference Form.
Click here for information about how to obtain Adobe Acrobat Reader. This is freely-available software for Windows or Macintosh.
**The MSU Billings Application Form is not available to be saved in PDF Format; therefore, the MSU Billings Application Form is available in Microsoft Word Format. The application must be saved to a personal computer in Microsoft Word format to allow for future use.
Montana University System Employment Opportunities
Positions currently available through the Office of the Commissioner of Higher Education, which is located in Helena, Montana.
MONTANA STATE UNIVERSITY BILLINGS IS AN ADA/AA/EEO EMPLOYER. Qualified women, persons from minority groups, persons with disabilities, and persons with eligible veteran status are encouraged to apply. Contact Human Resources Office, MSU Billings, for more information regarding preference or accommodation, Phone: 406/657-2278 (voice/TTY); Fax: 406/657-2120.
In accordance with The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, the MSU Billings Crime Statistics of Specified Crimes is available for applicant review online at www.msubillings.edu/police, or can be accessed in the Human Resources Office, McMullen Hall, Room 310.