Below is a listing of the current open positions at Montana State University Billings.
Please read each announcment carefully for information such as qualifications, required application materials, and closing dates.
APPLICATION FORMS - the following forms will aid you in the application process for MSUB positions. Please read the individual vacancy announcment for each position to ensure you are submitting the correct materials. If you have questions about submitting your application materials please call 406-657-2278 or email email@example.com
ONLINE APPLICATION - select the position you wish to apply for and Apply Online
Classified Staff Positions
- Administrative Associate II - Psychology
- Administratie Associate IV - Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
- Residence Hall Night Watch
- Program Coordinator - Alumni Relations
- Immigration Specialist
- IT Tech/Support
- Mail Specialist/Assistant Duplication Serv
- International Admission and Advising Specialist
- Program Assistant/Admin Support for Health Sciences - City College
- Custodian - City College
- Custodian - Main Campus
Administrative/Professional Staff Positions
- Phoenix Center Coordinator
- Workforce Navigator
- Industry Essentials Trainer
- Commercial Driver License (CDL) Trainer
- Business and Program Developer for Conferences & Special Events -- Extended Campus
- Advising and Career Specialist
- Mental Health Counselor
- Director - Academic Success Center
- Dual Enrollment/Big Sky Pathways Program Manager
- Math Instructor - City College
- Nursing Instructor - City College
- Assistant/Associate Professor for Early Childhood
- Assistant Professor of Biology - Fixed Term
- Assistant/Associate Professor - Assessment, Accreditation, and Online Instructional Technologies
- Assistant Professor of Art Education
- Radiologic Technology Instructor/Program Director
- Diesel Technology Instructor - City College
Part-Time Faculty Positions
- Adjunct Assistant Professor - School Counseling
- Developmental Instructors - Reading, Writing, and Math
- Clinical Resource Registered Nurse
- University Lecturer - Earth Sciences
- AC-DC Electronics Instructor - Energy Technician Program - City College
- Electrical Instructor - Energy Technician Program - City College
APPLICATION FORMS - please read the individual job announcment to learn the required application materials for each position
MSU BILLINGS APPLICATION FORM - Please apply online for the position you are interested in by clicking on the position title above - this application form is for use only with positions that do not accept online applications, as noted in the position description:
VETERAN'S PREFERENCE: MSU Billings complies with the Montana Veteran’s Employment Preference Act and provides preference in employment to eligible veterans, disabled veterans and certain eligible relatives as specified in the Act. Applicants seeking to claim this preference may either download and fill out the online VETERAN’S PREFERENCE FORM and submit with your application OR contact the Human Resources Office, 310 McMullen Hall, 1500 University Drive, Billings, MT 59101-0245, (406)657-2278 (voice/TDD), before the screening date or closing date for application and we can email fax or mail you the Veteran's Preference Form.
Click here for information about how to obtain Adobe Acrobat Reader. This is freely-available software for Windows or Macintosh.
**The MSU Billings Application Form is not available to be saved in PDF Format; therefore, the MSU Billings Application Form is available in Microsoft Word Format. The application must be saved to a personal computer in Microsoft Word format to allow for future use.
Montana University System Employment Opportunities
Positions currently available through the Office of the Commissioner of Higher Education, which is located in Helena, Montana.
MONTANA STATE UNIVERSITY BILLINGS IS AN ADA/AA/EEO EMPLOYER. Qualified women, persons from minority groups, persons with disabilities, and persons with eligible veteran status are encouraged to apply. Contact Human Resources Office, MSU Billings, for more information regarding preference or accommodation, Phone: 406/657-2278 (voice/TTY); Fax: 406/657-2120.
In accordance with The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, the MSU Billings Crime Statistics of Specified Crimes is available for applicant review online at www.msubillings.edu/police, or can be accessed in the Human Resources Office, McMullen Hall, Room 310.