Below is a listing of the current open positions at Montana State University Billings.
Please read each announcment carefully for information such as qualifications, required application materials, and closing dates.
APPLICATION FORMS - the following forms will aid you in the application process for MSUB positions. Please read the individual vacancy announcment for each position to ensure you are submitting the correct materials. If you have questions about submitting your application materials please call 406-657-2278 or email email@example.com
Classified Staff Positions
- Program Coordinator - Community Work Incentives Coordinator - Montana Center for Inclusive Education
- Administrative Associate IV - Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
- Program Coordinator I - Disability Support Services (City College based)
- Residence Hall Night Watch
- Perkins Program Specialist
- Volunteer Engagement Coordinator
- Network/Computer System Administrator
- Data System (Tk20) Coordinator
- IT Tech/Support
- Custodian - Main Campus
Administrative/Professional Staff Positions
- Industry Essesntials Trainer
- Workforce Navigator
- YPR/KEMC Development Manager -- KEMC Radio
- Assistant Track/Cross Country Coach
- Course Materials Manager - Jackets & Co.
- Academic Counselor -- SOS/TRiO
- ESL Instructor and Coordinator - International Studies
- Business and Program Developer for Conferences & Special Events -- Extended Campus
Part-Time Faculty Positions
- Part-Time HVAC Instructor - City College
- Adjunct Assistant Professor - School Counseling
- Clinical Resource Registered Nurse
- Electrical Instructor - Energy Technician Program - City College
APPLICATION FORMS - please read the individual job announcment to learn the required application materials for each position
MSU BILLINGS APPLICATION FORM - Please apply online for the position you are interested in by clicking on the position title above - this application form is for use only with positions that do not accept online applications, as noted in the position description:
VETERAN'S PREFERENCE: MSU Billings complies with the Montana Veteran’s Employment Preference Act and provides preference in employment to eligible veterans, disabled veterans and certain eligible relatives as specified in the Act. Applicants seeking to claim this preference may either download and fill out the online VETERAN’S PREFERENCE FORM and submit with your application OR contact the Human Resources Office, 310 McMullen Hall, 1500 University Drive, Billings, MT 59101-0245, (406)657-2278 (voice/TDD), before the screening date or closing date for application and we can email fax or mail you the Veteran's Preference Form.
Click here for information about how to obtain Adobe Acrobat Reader. This is freely-available software for Windows or Macintosh.
**The MSU Billings Application Form is not available to be saved in PDF Format; therefore, the MSU Billings Application Form is available in Microsoft Word Format. The application must be saved to a personal computer in Microsoft Word format to allow for future use.
Montana University System Employment Opportunities
Positions currently available through the Office of the Commissioner of Higher Education, which is located in Helena, Montana.
MONTANA STATE UNIVERSITY BILLINGS IS AN ADA/AA/EEO EMPLOYER. Qualified women, persons from minority groups, persons with disabilities, and persons with eligible veteran status are encouraged to apply. Contact Human Resources Office, MSU Billings, for more information regarding preference or accommodation, Phone: 406/657-2278 (voice/TTY); Fax: 406/657-2120.
In accordance with The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, the MSU Billings Crime Statistics of Specified Crimes is available for applicant review online at www.msubillings.edu/police, or can be accessed in the Human Resources Office, McMullen Hall, Room 310.