Dedicated to providing professional, confidential assistance to our employees, students and other customers in the areas of recruitment and retention, benefits, employee relations and equal employment opportunity. Human Resources is committed to the development and implementation of Human Resources programs that will enable employees to serve the learning community of Montana State University Billings.
- Staff Recognition Nomination Forms
The Staff Appreciation Dinner has been delayed with a new date TBD. If you have any questions, please contact Justin Zappe.
This means we are also extending the staff award nomination process, If you want to nominate an employee please click on the links below.
- Employment Opportunities
- Choices Insurance Benefits
- Workers Compensation
- Employee Benefits
- Address Changes
- Collective Bargaining
- Faculty/Staff Tuition Waiver
- Tuition Waiver for Dependent/Spouse
- EEO/AA Policy Statement
- Veteran's Status Information
- Montana University System Staff Performance & Compensation System
- Discrimination/Harassment Training FAQs
- Conflict of Interest Form
- Conflict of Interest Research Disclosure
- Sponsored or Reimbursed Travel Disclosure
- Children on Campus Guidelines
- Affordable Care Act FAQ
Our office is open 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday.
Montana State University Billings
Human Resources Office
1500 University Drive
Billings, MT 59101
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.