Our mission is to provide a quality undergraduate business education that focuses on teaching, hands-on (experiential) learning, and community engagement. According to Gallup research, COB experiences such as working on long-term projects, completing an internship, and being engaged in extracurricular activities have a significant effect on students’ success after graduation.
The College of Business provides the following opportunities!
- On average over 25 client-based projects are completed by COB students every year.
- Over 90% of COB graduates are employed after graduation, many of whom started with an internship with the employer while still in school.
- Community connections are enhanced through programs such as the Executives-in-Residence annual program and a number of guest speakers in classes throughout the year.
- For 2015-16 over $100,000 in scholarships were awarded to COB students, demonstrating the support provided to COB students.
Accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB) provides value:
- Faculty are qualified to teach in their respective areas and maintain current knowledge in those areas.
- Assessment of learning objectives provides information for continuous improvement in student learning and prepares students for their careers.
- The college makes progress on its strategic plan and moves the college forward.
Headliner announced for 'An Evening With'; Call for nominations open for MT Business Hall of Fame
A ceremony featuring actor, author, director and producer Henry Winkler is slated for Oct. 11 at the Radisson Hotel Billings to honor the trailblazing vision of Montana business leaders. .. more.
Marketing Students in Dr. AJ Otjen's class produce promotional video:
Miles City Heart of Home