Plan your Campus Visit!
We are currently scheduling on campus and virtual tours. See schedule below for available times.
*MSUB will follow State of Montana and CDC guidelines when scheduling and hosting campus visits. Please note the tour times listed are not guaranteed as an available time. Please select an alternate visit date and time.
In the interest of safety, the following precautions will be in place:
- All surfaces in meeting spaces will be disinfected prior to your arrival.
- Appropriate social distance will be maintained throughout your visit. We'd love to shake your hand, but that will have to wait.
- We will wear cloth (non-n95) face covering during your visit. We request that you
wear one as well and can provide you with one if needed.
- Visits are restricted to 1 student with up to 2 family members at any one time.
- Do not come for a visit if you are feeling sick or have been in recent contact with someone who is sick.
Select a month to view the visit schedule for the University and City College campuses.
Experience our campus with an individualized visit. Meet with your New Student Specialist to discuss the application process, and we’ll answer any questions you may have about being a Yellowjacket. Your tour guide will then walk you through campus life and you will see our academic buildings, athletic facilities, dining services, and residence halls.
Do you have a special request for your MSU Billings visit? No problem! We will personalize your visit to meet your needs. Let us know if you have additional facilities you want to see or if you would like to speak to a faculty member.
Interested in learning more about MSUB? Click below and we can send you an information packet.
Questions? Call the University Campus at (406) 657-2888 or City College (406) 247-3007.