2021 Virtual Presentation Guidelines
Students are encouraged to to present synchronously at the live event on on the afternoon of Friday, April 16.
Synchronous Presentations: Presentations for the live event will consist of a 10-minute WebEx presentation (7-minutes for presentation, 3 minutes for questions). Presenters will be able to use the “share screen” function during their presentation.
Asynchronous Presentations: It is understandable that some students might not be able to make the live event. In which case, we also provide asynchronous participation. These asynchronous presentations require:
- PDF File: This should contain a minimum of 1 page (poster) and a maximum of 5 pages. The first page will be visible as a cover image.
- Video Link: Students should upload video of no more than 5 minutes, describing their presentation. Please provide the video via a YouTube link.
Posters should be sent in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 9, 2021.
- This downloadable PowerPoint template provides correct dimensions to use for your poster.
- Review an example of what needs to be on your poster.
- There are hundreds of poster examples on the internet if you are looking to get a better idea of what is appropriate for your field of study.
Each poster should include:
- Abstract (if appropriate)
- Body of Work
- Acknowledgements (if appropriate)
- MSUB logo