- INBRE: Montana IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence supports undergraduate students gain hands-on, professional experience through research and public health internship opportunities. These internships involved close work with faculty and some also come with pay or tuition reimbursement.
- MSUB Library Research Guide
- Also available: "How Do I...?" webpage
- Unsure how to get started? Use this helpful Finding a Mentor! guide from NC State.
- REU Sites through the National Science Foundation are research opportunities for undergraduates that include close work with faculty and other researchers as well as stipends and, in many cases, assistance with housing and travel.
- Summer Undergraduate Research Opportunities for undergraduates interested in pursuing careers in medical research.
- This website from the University of California Irvine provides research opportunities from a multitude of disciplines.
Contact David Craig for questions or interest in these programs, email@example.com.
Truman Scholarship (for persons interested in public service)
Morris K. Udall Scholarship (undergraduate scholarships: Native American/environmental fields)
Fulbright Grants (International Cultural Exchange and Study)
Barry M. Goldwater Scholarship Program (Mathematics, Natural Sciences, and Engineering)
Rhodes Scholarship (Post-baccalaureate study in Great Britain)
Marshall Scholarship (Post-baccalaureate study in Great Britain)