Welcome to the Record & Go Studio
About the Record & Go Studio
FREE service available to students, faculty, and staff of MSUB!
The Record & Go Studio is a simplified recording setup that can be used without any previous video production experience. The design of the studio allows you to create high-quality and polished video projects without having to know anything about lights and cameras. You only need to plug in a flash drive and push a single button.
The Record & Go Studio is a great tool for practicing a presentation. Viewing a video of yourself can help you spot verbal ticks, hand gestures, and facial expressions that can detract from your presentation.
Book the Room
Reserve the Record & Go Studio. Don't forget to stop at the Circulation desk to check out the key to the Record & Go Studio and check out the kit that contains a slide advancer and How To booklet. Please bring your own USB drive.
For Fall 2020: To ensure the health & safety of the Record & Go Studio users, we are limiting the number of time slots available. Two hours between sessions has been allotted to allow our Custodian time to properly sanitize the room. The Editing Room is unavailable as it is the designated quarantine room for all returned materials.
- Practice or record a presentation for class
- Record using green screen technology
- Studio components of larger video assignments
- Use for class project
- Deliver an introduction to an online course
- Record a lecture
- Present research papers
- Create demonstration modules
- Document mock interviews & small group discussions
- Create training modules for staff
- Develop instructional videos for student employee