Returning MSU Billings, City College, or Eastern Montana College students who have missed one or more semester will need to submit an application for re-admission through your MyInfo account at no cost. We are glad you want to continue your education with us, welcome back!
STEP 1 - APPLY FOR RE-ADMISSION
(406) 657-2888 / 1-800-656-MSUB ext. 2888
▪ Log-in to your MyInfo account
▪ Choose the "Student Services" tab
▪ Select "Former Student Application Form"
▪ Select "Continue"
STEP 2 - APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID
▪ As soon as possible after October 1, submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. MSU Billings FAFSA code is 002530. The priority deadline for the FAFSA is December 1 for the following school year.
▪ Accept your Financial Aid award within 30 days of being awarded in your MyInfo account, under the Financial Aid tab, in your My Award Information.
▪ Apply for Scholarships. Priority is given to students who apply by February 1.
STEP 3 - APPLY FOR STUDENT HOUSING
▪ Application opens on December 1 with a priority given to student who apply by May
▪ We require first-time students who have less than 30 credits to live on campus.
There are certain exemptions for living on campus. Please see the General Housing Forms & Policies.