Congratulations on your acceptance to MSUB!
Welcome! Now that you are officially a Yellowjacket, here is some insider info to get started on the right track
1. Apply for Financial Aid
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov
MSU Billings FAFSA school code: 002530.
2. Apply for Scholarships
Scholarship applications available at www.msubillings.edu/scholarships. Deadline is February 1st.
3. Watch for Next Steps From our Financial Aid Office
Look under the financial aid tab in your “my info” account for additional information.
4. Sign up for Housing
Turn in your Housing Application www.msubillings.edu/reslife.
5. Sign up for Orientation & Placement Testing
Find the Orientation or Registration Session that fits your needs for placement testing and course registration.
6. Attend Orientation or a Registration Session
7. Purchase your textbooks online: jackets-and-company.com
8. Confirm attendance and arrange payment for tuition by the 3rd day of the semester
Have any questions? Call New Student Services at (406) 657-2888
NEW TO BILLINGS? CHECK IT OUT!
Students can spend their evenings downtown catching a film at the theater, wandering through one of the many art exhibits, listening to live music, and enjoying farm to table cuisine. Weekends can be spend exploring the Pictograph Caves, running on the rims, or skiing at Red Lodge.