Institutional Animal Care and Use Committees are responsible for the oversight of animal research done on a given campus. MSU Billings does not have an IACUC, but some faculty are approved through the IACUC at MSU Bozeman. Please contact the Office of Research Compliance about this process and if your project might be eligible.

Office of Research Compliance contact info:


Please see here for MSU Bozeman's IACUC website.