This degree is designed to transfer to the MSU Billings College of Business or to help position the student for better employment options. After completing a 4-year degree, students are qualified for a variety of business careers including finance, management information systems, and marketing.
Degree & Certificate Options
Associate of Science degree (two-year) designed to transfer into a four-year college degree. Students will pump start their business careers by completing this AS degree and then continuing in the University's College of Business to pursue a BS in Business Administration degree with emphasis: management, marketing, finance or information systems.
Plan of Study
The new Business Administration two-year Associate Degree program at City College will provide graduates with up-to-date skills and knowledge needed in today's marketplace. Today's businesses prefer to hire applicants with special training that enhances their productivity and avoids expensive on-the-job training. Complete this program by taking classes on weekdays, evenings/on-line, or in a combination of day, evening and on-line classes.
Complete this program by taking classes on weekdays, evenings/on-line, or in a combination of day, evening and on-line classes.
- Accounting I
- Business Law
- Sales and Marketing
- Introduction to Computers
- Academic Foundation Courses
Expected growth (MT)*
(projection through 2016)
(projection through 2018)
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, Office of Employment Projections; MT Dept. of Labor and Industry, Research and Analysis Bureau
- Increased employability and opportunity for promotion
- Reduced tuition is available to students who enroll in degrees and certificates available through City College at MSUB.
- Small class sizes and individualized attention
- Academic support including advising and tutoring
- The opportunity to begin your journey toward your four-year business degree