Choose your attitude in support of good service.
Hold each other accountable to ensure a high standard.
Make each other look good, and provide the good service to colleagues that you expect from them.
Providing good service is our #1 priority. Show pride in the work you do and your contributions to the University.
- MEET THEM WITH OPEN ARMS.
- Smile, make eye contact and say hello
- Acknowledge customers as soon as they arrive or call, even if they must wait for service
- Create a positive phone and in-person image
- LET THEM KNOW YOU CARE.
- Listen actively
- Give customers options
- Ask follow up questions
- Say yes instead of no, by offering alternatives and ideas as much as you can
- Explain policies and procedures
- BE THERE FOR THEM
- Respect and support each other
- Learn the basics about services, programs and policies in other Student Affairs and Enrollment Management departments
- Recognize and celebrate successes