Library Behavior Policy
Help keep the library clean
- Food and beverages are permitted throughout the Library; please keep containers for liquids covered.
- MSU Billings is a tobacco-free campus.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn in the library.
Help keep the library pleasant to visit
- Keep the 3rd floor quiet by refraining from excessive or disruptive noise.
- Mobile devices must not disrupt other library users.
- Avoid disorderly conduct that disrupts the activities of library users or staff.
- Use library equipment and furnishings for their intended purposes, and treat them with respect.
Help keep the library safe
- Abide by the policies detailed in the MSUB Student Policies & Procedures Handbook. 
- Service animals are welcome; pets are not permitted., , 
- Refrain from prolonged sleeping.
- Always attend personal items; the library is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Lockers for securing personal items are available on the 1st floor.
- MSU Billings is an alcohol-free, drug-free campus.
- While using power cords, do not obstruct movement or create hazards.
- Minors under the age of 16 are welcome if accompanied by a caregiver, guardian, or parent at all times or if enrolled in an MSUB-affiliated program.
Note: Library computers are not filtered.
Last updated August 2022.