Welcome to Montana State University Billings and City College! We are glad you are here and we are looking forward to helping you begin a rewarding college career. Disability Support Services (DSS) can help you in a number of ways depending on your disability and your needs. To begin you must register for services with DSS. You'll find links below to the DSS Application and Appointment Request forms.  There isalso link to our College Transition Program (CTP) for high school students. In addition the Difference Between High School and College is a list of some of the ways students who have had an IEP in high school will will find college a new experience.  You will also find links to Fast Facts in a short printable format. Click on the links below for additional information. 

Meet the DSS Team

Apply for Disability Support Services

College Transition Program

Difference Between High School and College

Fast Facts

Disability Law


Choosing a Major

What College Students need to know

Some links on this page connect with resources outside of the MSUB web site.