students sitting on lawn

Making the transition from High School to College can be difficult in the best of circumstances. If you have a disability, getting the help you need is critical to your success. The College Transition Program (CTP) at MSUB and City College can help you to get the accommodations you need in place before classes start. Whether you need audio textbooks, a wheelchair accessible dorm room, or a sign language interpreter, CTP is here to help you.  The links on this page will connect you with information about CPT, high school to college transition, and  get you connected with CTP.

Connect with CPT

CTP Info

Transition Steps

L.D. Advisory

Some of the links on this page will connect you with resources outside of the MSUB web site.