NextGen and Veterans Upward Bound
NextGen is the Billings Chamber’s young professional’s group for emerging community leaders. Meant to establish a place for Millennial’s looking to further their professional career, NextGen is open to individuals age 21-39(ish). The NextGen network exists to foster relationships among young professionals, develop business opportunities, support civic involvement, and promote an overall investment in the future of our community.
For additional information contact NextGen at 406-245-4111.
Veterans' Upward Bound (VUB) is a US Dept. of Education program designed to help eligible veterans, National Guard and Reserve members refresh their academic abilities or gain new skills. VUB provides FREE educational and support services in a variety of formats across the state.
- in-class college preparatory classes and training workshops
- live-online faculty-directed classes
- online self-paced tutorial
- online career interest and skills assessments
- career and college entrance counseling and assistance
For additional information contact Lori Borth, Project Director at 406-657-2026.