How to Pay Invoices


Make the check payable to MSU Billings and write the account name or invoice number on the check.  The cancelled check will serve as the receipt unless otherwise requested.

The account may be paid in person at the cashier window in the Basement of McMullen Hall, or by mailing it to MSU Billings, Attn: Cashier, 1500 University Drive, Billings, MT 59101.


You may pay your balance in cash at the cashier window and receive a receipt.  Please do not pay in cash if mailing your payment.

3rd Party Vendor Policies

Safeguarding Customer Information

If you have questions concerning your invoice or account please contact the Business Services Office at 657-2140 or 657-1707.

Questions? Email