Campus-Wide Commitment to Student Success
Financial wellness is essential for student success. MSUB provides a variety of services to help students pay for college, stay healthy, find part-time or full-time employment, borrow wisely, and be successful academically.
For situations involving a health emergency, see the Student Emergency page or call 911.
Is financial stress causing you to have problems in school? There are additional campus and community resources to help with food, housing, credit card or identity theft, transportation, financial aid, and student loans.
MSUB Student Services
- Yellowjacket Emergency Pantry (YEP) - 406-896-5815
- Financial Aid & Scholarships – 406-657-2188
- Student Services – University – 406-657-2011
- Student Services– City College - 406-247-3019
- See additional resources for Financial Stress & Hardship
- Submit a student safety or welfare concern through See Something, Say Something
- Academic Support Center – University: 406-657-1641 / City College: 406-247-3022
Open lab and tutoring services are free for all students
Health & Wellness Services
- Clinical & Counseling Appointments – 406-657-2153
Appointments are free for students currently enrolled in 7 + credits
- HEROES Peer Health Educators
- Student Health 101 – Magazine Articles
Advising & Career Services
- Career Counseling & Job Search Services – 406-657-2240
Free or low-cost resources for past, present, and prospective students and alumni
- Student Accounts & Installment Plans – 406-657-2140
College Success Support
- SSS/TRiO Program – 406-657-2162
- For low income, first generation students, or students with documented disabilities
- Native American Achievement Center – 406- 657-2182
- Veterans Services – 406-657-1782
- Diversity Center – 406-657-2185
- Disability Support Services – University: 406-657-2283 / City College: 406-247-3029
- Legal Services
- ASMSUB Legal Services for Students – 406-657-2365 Free consultation with an attorney for students currently enrolled in 7 + credits
Be Money Smart Program Partners
Campus Store - University: 406-657-2121 / City College: 406-247-3031
Alumni Relations – 406-247-5781
See Student Loans: Borrow Smart for information and resources on borrowing and repayment.
See Financial Stress & Hardship for help with delinquency and default of federal student loans.