Web Grade Report
Instructions for Students
Web options will be available from 7 AM to Midnight daily, except on Thursdays when Web options close at 5 PM. Each 3rd Saturday of the month the system is down for preventative maintenance.
Web Registration will automatically log you out after 15 minutes of non-activity. You have 5 tries to login correctly. If unsuccessful, your PIN will be disabled. You must contact the Admissions and Records Office to re-activate your PIN. Please change your PIN when you first login to protect your records.
1. University Home Page
- Click on Student Login (top gold bar, right corner) on Home Page www.msubillings.edu
- Click Login to Secure Area
- Enter your Social Security Number in the User ID box
- Enter your PIN - 6 digit number (Your birth date or your own 6 digit number).
- Press Login button
- Verify login by re-entering your PIN in box
- Press Login
2. Main Menu
- Select Student SERVICES to register for classes, display class schedule, grades and transcripts.
- Select Personal Informationto view address and phone information and to change your PIN
- To return
to previous menu, click menu button at upper right corner of screen
- To Exit at any time, click exit button at upper right corner of screen
3. Student Main Menu
- Select STUDENT RECORDS
- Select FINAL GRADES
- Select TERM and click on DISPLAY GRADES
- To print, click on the printer Icon in browser menu bar
- Click on Menu button, upper right corner, to return to Student Records menu.
- Press EXIT button at the upper right corner.
To protect your privacy, please close your browser when finished.
Questions? Send e-mail to: Registrar