Web Grade Report
Instructions for Students
here to go to the Student Web Login Page
options will be available from 7 AM to Midnight daily, except on Thursdays when
Web options close at 5 PM. Each 3rd Saturday of the month the system is
down for preventative maintenance.
Web Registration will automatically log you out after 15 minutes of
non-activity. You have 5 tries to login correctly. If
unsuccessful, your PIN will be disabled. You must contact the Admissions
and Records Office to re-activate your PIN. Please change your PIN
when you first login to protect your records.
1. University Home Page
- Click on Student Login (top gold bar, right corner) on Home Page www.msubillings.edu
- Click Login to Secure Area
- Enter your Social Security
Number in the User ID box
- Enter your PIN - 6
digit number (Your birth date or your own 6 digit number).
login by re-entering your PIN in box
2. Main Menu
- Select Student SERVICES to register for classes, display class schedule, grades and
- Select Personal
Informationto view address and phone information and to change your
- To return
to previous menu, click menu button at upper right corner of screen
- To Exit
at any time, click exit button
at upper right corner of screen
3. Student Main Menu
- Select STUDENT
- Select FINAL
- Select TERM and click on DISPLAY GRADES
print, click on the printer Icon in browser menu bar
- Click on Menu button, upper right corner, to return to Student Records menu.
- Press EXIT button at the upper right corner.
protect your privacy, please close your browser when finished.
Questions? Send e-mail to: Registrar
Back to Top