The undergraduate non-degree admissions status is for those not wishing to pursue a degree at Montana State University Billings, including those seeking personal growth or taking a few classes to transfer to another institution. Changing from non-degree status to a degree granting may be requested at the Office of Admissions and Records at (406) 657-2158.
HOW IS NON-DEGREE SEEKING DIFFERENT?
▪ Financial aid including waivers is not available to non-degree seeking students
▪ Non-degree admission status does not constitute acceptance into a degree program
▪ A maximum of 32 non-degree seeking semester hours may be applied to a MSUB degree program
▪ Applicants are required to have a high school degree, GED, or HiSet score for admission
▪ ACT or SAT scores are not necessary for admission
▪ Students may be required to have the necessary prerequisite education for enrolled courses