Scholarships for University & City College Students
Apply for Scholarships
Annually, MSU Billings awards over $1.65 million in scholarships!
500+ awards ranging from $200 book scholarships to FULL TUITION
Incoming freshmen and new transfer students must apply for admission at the University or City College campus before completing the scholarship application. Once the Office of Admissions & Records receives your application, a letter with your MSUB student id number will be sent to you. Please include your MSUB student id on your scholarship application.
Scholarship Application Links
- MSU Billings Scholarship Application
- Chancellor's Excellence Scholarship for Freshmen
- Yellowjacket Excellence Program
- Western Undergraduate Exchange Scholarship
- ASMSUB Child Care Scholarship
- Noyce Scholarship
- 9/11 Memorial Scholarship
- MSU Billings Scholarships
- Outside Scholarships (PDF)
- MUS Scholarship Search Tool
- U.S. Dept of Labor Search Tool
- How to Find Scholarships
- Scholarship Application Tips
- Avoid Scams (PDF)
- Be Money Smart Facebook Page
FAFSA & Scholarships
- Apply for Financial Aid. Complete the FAFSA for the upcoming academic year (Fall/Spring) at fafsa.ed.gov prior to December 1. The MSU Billings school code is 002530.
- Information from the FAFSA is used to determine eligibility for need-based scholarships.
- The FAFSA is not a scholarship application. Students must also complete the MSU Billings Scholarship Application
If you have questions, please contact Financial Aid & Scholarships at 406-657-2188 or 800-565-MSUB ext.2188.
Any person with disabilities concerned about accessibility and/or accommodation issues should contact Disability Support Services at 406-657-2283. Alternative formats are available upon request.