School Counseling Internships
School Counseling Internship Applications
- School Counseling Internship Application
- Fingerprinting and Federal Criminal Background Check Information
School counseling Internship Forms
- Midterm and Final Progress Report Evaluation Form
- Dispositions Observation Form
- School Counseling Guidebook
School Counseling Intern candidates apply for an internship the semester prior to the internship.
Due November 15th for Spring Semester Placement
Due April 15th for Fall Semester Placement
Application Process Timeline:
Complete the application
Submit a signed final draft of application documents to Bonnie Graham, COE 201
Placement confirmation letter is mailed or emailed to the intern once a placement has been confirmed.