Additional information for employees is available on the MSUB intranet. To login to the intranet use your university login credentials, e.g. email address or NetID and associated password.
Institutional Research provides the following core services:
- Comprehensive Institutional Research, including in-depth topical research and analysis
- Required internal and external institutional reporting
- Student course evaluation administration
- Data application(Apex, Argos, Tableau) development and maintenance for analytical uses
- Third party software implementation and data support
- MSUB Data Warehouse development, documentation and maintenance
Fall 2020 Census - September 9, 2020
Spring 2021 Census - February 3, 2021
Fall Surveys - Due October 14, 2020
Winter Surveys - Due February 10, 2021
Student Financial Aid
200% Graduation Rates
Spring Surveys - Due April 07, 2021
MSUB faculty and staff are able to access standard MSUB reports via the Institutional Research box folder, login required.