Student Troubleshooting Guide
Operating System & Browsers
For best performance please use:
- Mac: Chrome/Firefox/Safari (latest version)
- Windows: Chrome/Firefox/Edge (latest version)
*Note: while our Adult Financial Education courses are also tested on Windows/IE 11, the recommended browsers for best performance are listed above. As of November 30, 2020, we will be following Microsoft's guidance and will no longer support IE 11.
- Pop-Up Blockers: Must be disabled
- Security Level Settings: Default settings supported; IE Maximum Security levels not supported
- Privacy Settings: Default settings supported; Maximum Privacy Setting (disabling cookies) not supported
- Third Party Cookies: Must not be blocked
- RAM: 1 GB or more
- Screen Resolution:
- Required: 1024×768
- Preferred: 1280×1024
- Audio/Video: Sound card with either speakers or headphones
- Bandwidth: If you do not have broadband and you are using dial-up connection, you will have difficulty using our courses. Each course loads and plays videos and other media. Broadband connection (e.g. DSL, cable modem or FIOS) with 1Mbps bandwidth or better required; dial-up connections will seriously impede full functionality and viewing multimedia content. Test your bandwidth speed at Speed of Me.
EVERFI’s courses are compatible on most tablet devices.
Latest iOS on Safari, latest Android on Chrome. If using Samsung use native Samsung browser.
- All Courses
Screen Readers are supported on desktop computers for the following courses:
Use Windows/Firefox/NVDA, Windows/Chrome/JAWS, or Mac/Safari/VoiceOver for:
- All courses on the Foundry platform
EverFi Support Line
Open M-F 9:00-5:00 EST 1-866-384-9062
Questions? Please contact the Student Health Services office at 406.657.2153 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org