Infrastructure and Services
Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 is a subscription-based service that provides a free Microsoft Office license for every student, staff, and faculty, and also provides access to the latest version of Microsoft applications on the web with cloud storage. These application includes Microsoft's suite of web-based tools such as email, calendaring, Office online apps, and Office ProPlus, the Office suite of desktop software available for download on personal devices. Below are some feature highlights of Office 365 and how to use it.
- Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus is a license that provides all active MSUB students, staff, and faculty a home-use license of the latest version of Microsoft Office for up to 5 Macs, 5 PCs, and 5 mobile devices at no cost. Office 365 ProPlus will stay activated as long as you are a current student/employee of MSUB with an active email account. Click here for more information.
- Office Online Apps including Word Online, Excel Online, PowerPoint Online, and OneNote Online. To utilize the Office Online Apps and the other available Office 365 applications, visit http://portal.office365.com.
- Office Mobile Apps: Office 365 includes scaled-down, touch-optimized versions of Microsoft Office for your smartphone or tablet.
- Large Email Storage Capacity (50 GBs) with official @msubillings.edu address.
- Outlook Web Access (OWA): Access to your MSUB email from any internet connected device:
- Note: Log in using your university email address (email@example.com) and the password you use when logging into campus computers or D2L.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the IT Help Desk at 247-5700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email Configuration Information
Follow the guides below to configure your MSUB email on your mobile device.