What do we do?
- Provide food and hygiene supplies to students in a discrete and safe environment
- Connect students to university services and resources
- Identify and address food insecurity
Who can use the pantry?
- Any student currently enrolled at Montana State University Billings can use the Yellowjacket Emergency Pantry
- Students can use the pantry up to three times per semester
Where are we located?
University Campus: Room 221, Center for Engagement, Student Union Building
City College: Jacket Student Central, Room B011, Tech Building
When are we open?
Mon-Thurs: 8am-9pm / Fri: 8am-7pm
Sat: 11am-7pm / Sun: 11am-9pm