Yellowjacket Emergency Pantry
What do we do?
- Provide food and hygiene supplies to students in a discrete and safe environment
- Connect students to university services and resources
- Identify and address food insecurity
Who can use the pantry?
- Any student currently enrolled at Montana State University Billings can use the Yellowjacket Emergency Pantry
- Students can use the pantry up to three times per semester
Where are we located?
University Campus: Room 221, Center for Engagement, Student Union Building
City College: Jacket Student Central, Room B011, Tech Building
When are we open?
Mon-Thurs: 8am-9pm / Fri: 8am-7pm
Sat: 11am-7pm / Sun: 11am-9pm
Location & Hours of Operation
Two locations: University Campus and City College
The Yellowjacket Emergency Pantry is located between the Office for Community Involvement (SUB 222) and the Student Union & Events Office (SUB 219). Please stop in at the following times:
Monday – Friday
8am – 5pm: Office for Community Involvement, SUB 222
5pm – 9pm: Student Union & Events Office, SUB 219
NEW: City College YEP will be open from Monday through Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm visit Jacket Student Central for assistance.
How to Use YEP
Students will need to bring a picture ID and their current class schedule and/or My Info Login.
Students will be asked to fill out a quick form the first time they use YEP, this is to help us assess what community resources may be helpful for them. Our staff and volunteers are trained to protect your confidentiality.
Office for Community Involvement
Montana State University Billings