Complete the application below for your SSS TRIO program and we will get back with you as soon as possible.

Apply for MSUB SSS TRIO if you are enrolled in a 4-year degree program at the MSUB university campus.

Apply for City College SSS TRIO if you are enrolled in a certificate program or a two-year Associate's degree.