Adjust Students' Test Time in D2L
Use the Special Access feature to override the availability and timing settings of
a quiz for specified users. Special access is set up in the Restrictions tab of a
- Click on the Restrictions tab.
- Click the Add Special Access button to add special access permissions.
- Check the boxes beside any of the special access types, and fill in the appropriate fields. Special access can include a unique start and end date, time limit, grace period, and submission requirements. For example, if you wish to provide an extended grace period to users that have special access, check Assign special grace period and fill in the applicable time limit (in minutes) in the Grace Period text box.
- Check the boxes beside the users you want to assign special access to.
- Click Add Selected.
Example Special Access- Accommodate Users with Special Needs
• Increase the quiz time limit for special-needs users.
• Allow individual users to have different start and end dates.
• Change the quiz availability dates for a make-up quiz.