housing staff 

What is an RA?

  • A full time student
  • A live-in staff member
  • A resource and a reference
  • An educator
  • A liaison
  • A helper
  • A supporter
  • A hard-worker
  • Your neighbor
  • Someone who like to have fun
  • A role model

Each floor is served by an RA who is a fellow student employed by the Housing and Resident Life Office and is knowledgeable about MSU Billings.  They are responsible for maintaining a healthy environment, which is conducive to student success and can serve as a resource for any of your questions and concerns.  Your RA will plan various recreational, social and educational activities to help you get involved in the campus and residence hall community.

Meet your RAs: Petro Hall | Rimrock Hall




Getting Started
Moving In
In the Know

Apply for 2015-2016 Housing
Housing Guide 2013-2014
International Housing Guide
Housing Planner
Housing Updates
Maintenance Request Form

Alcohol EDU and Haven - get started now!

Student Health 101 link

Reporting Sexual Violence

MSU Billings Housing and Residential Life logo

Facebook icon Find Us

Facebook icon
Flikr icon
Instagram icon
Twitter icon
YouTube icon
MSUB mobile app icon
A-Z Index: A | B |C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
1500 University Drive | Billings, MT 59101 | 406.657.2011 | 800.565.6782 | © 2010 Montana State University Billings | webmaster@msubillings.edu