Associate of Science in Human Resources
Through Montana State University Billings Online, you can earn an Associates of Science in Human Resources degree completely online!
We encourage students to work with an Academic Advisor to:
Successfully meet all major degree requirements in the Human Resources degree
Have any previous credits evaluated for transferability
Fulfill student's academic interests and goals
We offer major options in:
• Build a foundation in human resource management
• Show the facilitation of employee relations
• Teach human resource planning and analysis • Risk management, safety and security
- Transfer directly into the College of Business
- Coordinate organizational development and conduct training
- Teach equal employment opportunity and staffing
- Develop compensation and benefits packages
- Show how human resource professionals and the activities they direct contribute to the strategic business success of organizations
What can I do with a Human Resources Degree?
Students with a degree in human resources get jobs as:
- Human Resources Manager
- Employee Relations Specialist
- Human Resources Coordinator
For more information about career opportunities for Montana State University Billings students, please contact MSU Billings Career Services.