Scholarships for Graduate Students
The annual Graduate Studies Endowment Scholarships in honor of Drs. C. Robert Waterman, Helen Wilson and Robert McRae will be awarded in the spring. Outstanding graduate students will receive $1,000 each for the academic year as Waterman, Wilson and McRae Scholars. Need or current financial aid will not be considered in making these awards.
- Graduate cumulative GPA of 3.25 and a desirable undergraduate record
- Enrolled in a minimum of 9 semester hours of graduate coursework fall and spring semesters
- Degree candidacy status
Criteria for selection
- Evidence of outstanding scholarship, research and creativity
- commitment to community service and related accomplishments
- Professional experience and leadership
Also, please review the other MSU Billings scholarships -- some of these are open to graduate students.
**NOTE: Students having difficulty saving the filled out scholarship application should contact the Graduate Studies Office for assistance (406) 657-2238.