Scholarships for Graduate Students
Waterman, Wilson, McRae Scholarships
The annual Graduate Studies Endowment Scholarships in honor of Drs. C. Robert Waterman, Helen Wilson and Robert McRae will be awarded in the spring. Outstanding graduate students will receive $1,150 each for the academic year as Waterman, Wilson and McRae Scholars. Need or current financial aid will not be considered in making these awards.
- Graduate cumulative GPA of 3.25 and a desirable undergraduate record
- Enrolled in a minimum of 9 semester hours of graduate coursework fall and spring semesters
- Degree candidacy status
Criteria for Selection
- Evidence of outstanding scholarship, research and creativity
- commitment to community service and related accomplishments
- Professional experience and leadership
Materials for these scholarships are due by April 1
The process is to
- Complete the MSUB General Application, including the request for letters of recommendation, and
- Submit to email@example.com as one PDF file: an Application Essay, a Statement of Commitment to Community Service, Related Accomplishments and Desire to Succeed, and a Vita or Resume. For the Stepping Forward Foundation, a statement of Financial Need is also required, and should be included.