It is the mission of the Office of American Indian Outreach to help recruit and retain American Indian students at Montana State University Billings. The office will serve as an advocate for students pursuing post-secondary educational opportunities at MSU Billings, extension services, downtown campus, and City College by providing academic and student support to students while encouraging their individual, social, cultural and emotional growth.
Volunteers needed to help staff the powwow on April 7th and 8th, 2017. Various tasks and shifts to choose from. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 657-2144, or stop by LA 210 to sign up and get more information. All volunteers receive an event tshirt, snacks, lunches, and access to a study room and hospitality room.
- NASX Minor
- American Indian Business Leader (AIBL) Organization is located in the College of Business
- American Indian Tuition Waiver
- Veteran Support Services
- How to Become a Successful Student
- Future Students Home
- List of Montana Tribal Colleges
- Take college courses while you are still in high school
- 2017 Powwow