Instructor help topics
Primary navigation in Learning Environment displays across the top of every page. The primary navigation includes two types of navigation bars in Learning Environment: the minibar and the navbar.
What are the basics of Navigation?
- Accessing Navigation and Themes at the course offering level
- How legacy navbars and themes are migrated
How do I use navbars?
- The navbar
- Creating a navbar
- Changing a course navbar
- Copying an existing navbar
- Editing the current navbar
- Editing a navbar
- Removing links from a navbar
- Renaming a link area on the navbar
- Reordering links on the navbar
- Showing or hiding a link's text or icon on the navbar
- Previewing a navbar
- Deleting a navbar
What is the minibar?
How do I create and use custom links and link groups?