Girls-in-Science is now being hosted in the fall each year.
Main Event MSUB Alterowitz Gym 1-4 p.m.
At Girls-n-Science, a FREE event, there will be booths with hands-on, minds-on activities. Female STEM-related professionals will be involved with each booth giving girls one-on-one contact with important role models. No registration needed.
The event is designed for 4th-8th grade girls, but the whole family is welcome to attend. Come join us and have fun!
A Taste of STEM
Glacier Room, Student Union Building
A special, complimentary event sponsored by Exxon Mobil where 7th and 8th grade girls have the chance to interact and dine with local female leaders in STEM. Seating will be limited. Presenters include:
- Paula Austin, International Biosecurity Analyst, Sandia National Laboratories
- Rebecca Wacker, Civil Engineer, State of Montana
- Hannah Groves, Community Health Improvement Specialist, Healthy by Design
- Shikin Lockman, Chemical Engineer, Exxon-Mobil
- Crystal Hopper, Digital Marketing Specialist, Computers Unlimited
- Dr. Lynn George, Developmental Neuroscientist, Montana State University-Billings
Dinner check-in and campus/science lab tour
Dinner, presentations and interactive discussions
Family members are welcome to stay nearby during these times to learn about more about MSU Billings, including dual enrollment, etc. while enjoying complimentary pizza.
Registration for a Taste of STEM
Registration for Taste of Stem has reached it’s capacity. We are sorry that you missed the event. Please watch for other STEM events and we look forward to seeing you next year.