See also: Graduate Degrees & Programs - Degree key listed below.


Political Science B - M
Political Science Education TM
*Pre-Nursing (preparation for transfer)*  
*Pre-Physical Therapy (preparation for transfer)*  
Psychology - BA, BS M
Public Relations Online Option B


Reading (K-12) Minor TM
RN to BSN CompletionOnline Only B


Sociology B- M
Spanish Minor M
Special Education Double Major Only B



Women's Studies


City College

Accounting TechnologyOnline Option  A
Automobile Collision Repair Technology  C
Automobile Refinishing Technology  C
Automobile Collision Repair and Refinishing Tech.  A
Automotive Technology  A- C
Business AdministrationOnline Option  A
Computer Programming & Application Development  A
Computer Systems Technology  A
Construction Management  A
Construction Technology  C
Criminal Justice  A
Cybersecurity/Network Support  A
Cybersecurity/Network Technology  A
Diesel Technology  C
Fire Science  A
General Applied BusinessOnline Option  A
General StudiesOnline Option  A
Human ResourcesOnline Option  C
Instrument and Electrical Technician  A
Medical Coding and Insurance Billing Online Option  C
Paramedic  A
Practical NursingOnline Option  C
*Pre-Dental Hygiene (preparation for transfer)*  A
Process Plant Technology  A
Radiologic Technology  A
Registered Nurse
Respiratory Therapy (partnership with MSU Great Falls)  A
Surgical Technology (partnership with MSU Great Falls)  A
Ultrasound Technology Online Option  C
Welding/Metal Fabrication Technology  C
Undergraduate Degree Types  
Bachelor's Degree Major B
Bachelor's Degree Option BO
Teaching Minor TM
Associate Degree A
Minor M
Certificate C
Undergraduate Degrees & Programs Listed by College  

*These programs may require on campus experiences in conjunction with the online learning. See an academic advisor for details.



Graduate Degrees & Programs


College of Health Professions and Science

M.S.A.T. Master of Science in Athletic Training
M.S.C.R.M.H.C. Master of Science in Clinical Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling
 M.H.A. Master of Health Administration
  Certificate of Health Administration & Leadership

College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences

M.S. Psyc. Master of Science in Psychology
M.S.P.R. Master of Science in Public Relations

College of Education

 Master of Education (M.Ed.) with Options in:

M.ED. Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Licensure
 M.ED. Reading
 M.ED. School Counseling (K-12)
 M.ED. Theory & Practice - Interdisciplinary Studies

 Master of Science with options in:

 M.S. Special Education Generalist
 M.S. Special Education Advanced Studies
 M.S. Special Education Advanced Studies with ABA Emphasis

 Other Programs

  Teacher Licensure


  Teaching Endorsement in Special Education (P-12)
  Supervisory Endorsement in Special Education
  Endorsement Program in School Counseling (K-12)


Content area majors or minors for teaching degrees are with the College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences or the College of Health Professions and Sciences. The College of Education offers Secondary OR K-12 License and Endorsement.

*These programs may require on campus experiences in conjunction with the online learning. See an academic advisor for details.

Students pursuing a bachelor’s degree may choose a minor as part of their plan of study.