Future Students

Returning Student Enrollment Checklist

(for students who previously attended MSU Billings or Eastern Montana College)

  • Apply for Re-Admission
    Submit the Former Student Application and official transcripts from each college you attended after leaving MSU Billings/Eastern Montana College to Admissions & Records.

  • Register for Classes
    Contact the Advising Center at 406-657-2240 to schedule a registration appointment.

    Please note: Transcripts from all previous institutions that you attended after leaving MSU Billings/Eastern Montana College are needed prior to scheduling the appointment.
  • Apply for Scholarships
    Scholarship applications can be found at www.msubillings.edu/scholarships

    • MSU Billings Scholarship Application: February 1 priority date
    • Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) Scholarship
  • Apply for Financial Aid: March 1 application priority date
    Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. MSU Billings: 002530

  • Accept your Financial Aid Award: within 30 days of being awarded

    • Go to www.msubillings.edu
    • Select MyInfo, Log-in, select Financial Aid, and select My Award Information

Receive your U-Card
Stop by McMullen Hall to have your picture taken and U-Card printed.

  • Reserve your books online at www.jackets-and-company.com

  • Confirm attendance and arrange payment for tuition: by the 3rd day of the semester

Questions?  Contact New Student and Retention Services
at 1-800-565-MSUB ext. 2888 or at admissions@msubillings.edu

Get printer-friendly version of timeline | Back to Top

Facebook icon
Flikr icon
Instagram icon
Twitter icon
YouTube icon
YouTube icon
A-Z Index: A | B |C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
1500 University Drive | Billings, MT 59101 | 406.657.2011 | 800.565.6782 | © 2010 Montana State University Billings | webmaster@msubillings.edu