Returning Student Enrollment Checklist
(for students who previously attended MSU Billings or Eastern Montana College)
Apply for Re-Admission
Submit the Former Student Application and official transcripts from each college you attended after leaving MSU Billings/Eastern Montana College to Admissions & Records.
- Register for Classes
Contact Advising & Career Services at 406-657-2240 to schedule a registration appointment.
Please note: Transcripts from all previous institutions that you attended after leaving MSU
Billings/Eastern Montana College are needed prior to scheduling the appointment.
Apply for Scholarships
Scholarship applications can be found at www.msubillings.edu/scholarships
- MSU Billings Scholarship Application: February 1 priority date
- Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) Scholarship
Apply for Financial Aid: December 1 application priority date
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. MSU Billings: 002530
Accept your Financial Aid Award: within 30 days of being awarded
- Go to www.msubillings.edu
- Select MyInfo, Log-in, select Financial Aid, and select My Award Information
- Sign up for Housing: Dec. 1 application priority date; May 1 priority date. The housing application can be found at www.msubillings.edu/reslife
Get your U-Card
Stop by McMullen Hall to have your picture taken and U-Card printed.
Reserve your books online atwww.jackets-and-company.com
Confirm attendance and arrange payment for tuition: by the 3rd day of the semester
at 1-800-565-MSUB ext. 2888 or at email@example.com