Adult Learner Enrollment Checklist for Spring & Summer Entrance
- Visit MSU Billings!
To schedule your visit, go to www.msubillings.edu/future/visit.htm
Apply for Admission.
Complete the paper application or apply online at www.msubillings.edu and submit all of your credentials:
- $30 application fee
- Immunization Records
- High School Transcript, GED test scores, HiSET or MSU Readiness Test scores (only if you have attempted less than 12 college-level credits).
- An official transcript from each college you previously attended.
Apply for Financial Aid.
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Montana State University Billings FAFSA school code: 002530.
Accept your Financial Aid Award within 30 days.
- Go to www.msubillings.edu
- Select MyInfo, Log-in, select Financial Aid, and select My Award Information
Apply for Scholarships
Scholarship applications can be found atwww.msubillings.edu/scholarships/
- MSU Billings Scholarship Application
- Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) Scholarship
Sign up for Housing.
The housing application can be found at www.msubillings.edu/reslife
Register for Classes
- Freshmen Students: Contact the Advising Center at 406-657-2240 to schedule a COMPASS placement test and advising/registration appointment.
- Transfer Students: The Advising Center will contact you once your application and all college transcripts have been received and reviewed.
Receive your U-Card
Stop by the U-Card Office, first floor of McMullen Hall, to have your picture taken and U-Card printed. To add money to your U-Card, complete the U-Card application at www.msubillings.edu/ucard
Reserve your books online at www.jackets-and-company.com
Sign up and attend Return to Learn (optional, available spring semester only)
Return to Learn is put on by Student Support Services (SSS). For more information, contact SSS at 406-657-2162 or visit www.msubillings.edu/sss/
Confirm attendance and arrange payment for tuition by the 3rd day of the semester
at 1-800-565-MSUB ext. 2888 or at firstname.lastname@example.org