1) Chancellor or his/her designee must approve all requests for the serving of alcoholic beverages. Requests must be submitted at least 20 days prior to the scheduled event to allow for sufficient time for all necessary approvals.
2) Alcoholic beverages served must be limited to beer, wine, and punch. Food and
nonalcoholic beverages must also be served. (All functions where alcohol will be
served must be coordinated with the campus Dining Service Manager and Event
Management Staff in SUB).
3) The sponsoring group/organization must adhere to all policies related to serving
alcohol when a sale of said alcohol is involved.
4) The sponsoring/group/organization/individual shall assume responsibility for
preventing consumption by minors or excessive consumption by an individual.
5) Violations of any University regulation and local, state, or federal laws, ordinances
or regulations shall justify discontinuance of the event and denial of all future