Alcoholic Beverage Request Form

According to the Board of Regents' Policy, Montana State University - Billings
will allow the serving of alcoholic beverages on campus provided the following conditions are met:

1) Chancellor or his/her designee must approve all requests for the serving of alcoholic beverages. Requests must be submitted at least 20 days prior to the scheduled event to allow for sufficient time for all necessary approvals.

2) Alcoholic beverages served must be limited to beer, wine, and punch. Food and nonalcoholic beverages must also be served. (All functions where alcohol will be served must be coordinated with the campus Dining Service Manager and Event Management Staff in SUB).

3) The sponsoring group/organization must adhere to all policies related to serving alcohol when a sale of said alcohol is involved. 

4) The sponsoring/group/organization/individual shall assume responsibility for preventing consumption by minors or excessive consumption by an individual.
5) Violations of any University regulation and local, state, or federal laws, ordinances or regulations shall justify discontinuance of the event and denial of all future requests.