What kind of work can I do with a BSHA degree?
MSUB Health Administration graduates are prepared for a range of responsibilities administering health facilities and programs:
- Hospitals and rural hospital management
- Extended care and long-term care management
- Clinics and medical group practice management
- Clinical services managers
- Medical informatics coordinator
- Human resources specialists
- Healthcare services coordinator
- Community services coordinators
- Health insurance specialists
Additional BSHA Information
The Chosen Few
The higher up you go on the executive ladder, the clearer the value of a health administration degree. Although healthcare management degrees comprise a small portion of business and administration degree programs, the majority of the top leadership posts of America's Best Hospitals (USNWR) hold degrees in healthcare management.
See also: Job Growth & Earnings Statistics