Information for Faculty & Staff
Career Services meets with hundreds of students every year in one-on-one and group sessions, hosts annual career fairs & career workshops, coordinates an internship program, supervises Student Advocates, surveys every graduating class, and more.
Please visit us in Library 100 on the Sr Campus and at COT Jacket Student Central. We look forward to helping you to help students!
Learn About Career Services
- Annual Report and Mission Statement
- Career events
- Career Services Advisory Board mission & membership
- Grad data
- NACE Ethical Principles for Faculty in Student Hiring
- Services for students
- Writing letters of recommendation
Refer a Student to Career Services
Schedule Class Presentations
Help Students Find Internships and Jobs
- CareerLink: where Jackets find PT & FT jobs
- Community Service Work Study, Work Study on campus
- Cooperative Education process for faculty
- Cooperative Education postings
- Cooperative Education stats 2009-10
Individuals with disabilities who require accommodations may review Policies & Procedures.