Hire an MSUB Student, Intern or Alumnus
Here are some of the reasons your next employee should be an MSU Billings grad:
- The College of Allied Health Professions offers undergraduate and graduate degrees to serve the allied health care needs of our region. Employers hire graduates with skills in Outdoor Adventure Leadership, Athletic Training, Health Administration, or Human Services/Rehabilitation.
- Many students in the College of Arts and Sciences are now graduating with new majors in Criminal Justice and Political Science as well as new Biology options in Medical Laboratory Science and Environmental Science. Our Medical Laboratory Science Option is preparing Biology graduates for professional licenses in Medical Lab Technology.
- Since 2006, 98% of Radiologic Technology grads from the City College have passed the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Certification.
- College of Business was awarded accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International in April 2010.
Companies surveyed by the National Association of Colleges & Employers cite the following benefits of hiring new college grads:
- They are motivated & enthusiastic
- Hiring new college grads provides the company an opportunity to mold its future leaders
- They provide fresh ideas
- They have cutting-edge skills
Employers who wish to advertise open positions and internships need to log into the free MSUB job database CareerLink.