Employer Partnership Program
A select group, Employer Partners have
contributed to Career Services since 2008, building
stronger relationships, increasing campus visibility,
and marketing their organizations online and on campus.
Partners support the Career Services Student Advocate scholarship program and host an annual Etiquette & Networking dinner.
Learn how your organization can become a Partner.
- Fall 2014 Etiquette Dinner
- 2014-15 Platinum Partner: KSVI/KHMT
- 2014-15 Gold Partner: Billings Clinic
- 2014-15 Gold Partner: Eide Bailly
- 2014-15 Gold Partner: Yellowstone Boys & Girls Ranch
- 2014-15 Silver Partner: Wells Fargo
- 2014-15 Silver Partner: Vertex Consulting Group
- 2014-15 Silver Partner: Northwestern Mutual
2013-14 Career Services'
Student Advocate Scholarships funded by
KSVI/KHMT, Billings Clinic, Eide Bailly & Yellowstone Boys & Girls Ranch.