Video Communication from One Generation to the Next
KPCN: The Peer Connection Network, an award-winning, student-lead, video organization, creates academic videos with administrative intentions from the student's perspective. Students examine KPCN's peer-to-peer model, its impact on communication at UM, and the dynamic structure of revolving college students providing future generations with an introduction to higher education.
- Charlotte Dugoni, KPCN Lead Student Producer, UM Missoula
- Kelley Hirning, KPCN Student Communications Intern, UM Missoula
- Shannon Janssen, Program Coordinator for KPCN, UM Missoula
- Hannah Kochel, Lead Student Animator for KPCN, UM Missoula
- Michael Kornfield, KPCN Student Peer Advisor, UM Missoula
- Erin Helmholz, KPCN Student Peer Advisor, UM Missoula