Become a SAPHE MEMBER!
The MSUB Phoenix Center is looking for passionate and hardworking student volunteers. The Phoenix Center is actively committed to reducing and eradicating the incidences of sexual violence, eliminating the root causes that lead to sexual violence, as well as providing appropriate support to survivors when an act of sexual violence does occur.
Students Advocating Personal Healing & Empowerment (SAPHE) works to support the mission and goals of the Phoenix Center through advocacy, education and outreach through the following actions:
- Bringing awareness and providing education related to the prevalence of sexual violence and the societal constructs that perpetuate these issues.
- Creating community and campus-wide awareness events.
- Working to empower survivors to aide in the recovery process.
- Mandatory for SAPHE members but open to any to attend.
- Students will receive comprehensive training on interpersonal violence, appropriate advocacy, education related to primary prevention and risk reduction, and outreach efforts.
- Volunteers must be a current MSUB undergraduate or graduate student.
- ALL majors & genders are encouraged to apply
- Must be open to working with a diverse population
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- 1 academic year commitment
Please click the link and fill out the application www.bit.ly/App4SAPHE
You will be contacted for an interview.
Limited spaces available for SAPHE.
Stop into Student Health Services
Petro Hall 2nd Floor
1500 University Drive
Billings, MT 59101
For internship and student employment opportunities through the Phoenix Center Click here!
Online Application to Get Involved/Volunteer