MSUB Staff Senate
- Assist in the development of staff training programs and policies
- Facilitate communication and cooperation between the administration and the staff of Montana State University Billings
- Promote improvement of higher education in the State of Montana
- Promote and provide for improved working conditions and professional welfare of the staff
- Carry out other goals and activities as the Senate shall determine from time to time to be consistent with the overall purpose of the Staff Senate
Click here for a list of your MSU Billings Staff Senate Representatives and their areas of responsibility. If you are interested in being a Staff Senator, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome and encourage staff to attend our regularly scheduled meetings on the 2nd Wednesday of each month in the Chancellor's Conference Room, McMullen Hall 209.